Professional Real Estate Closings – Panama City, Florida
As a Florida real estate professional, you’ve probably experienced closings that were as close to a nightmare as possible. Last minute disputes between buyers and sellers, a disorganized process, inexperienced closers, documents out of order or even missing, and general confusion are just some of the things that can turn a closing into a disaster.
Today’s real estate transactions can put even more pressure on the parties of a transaction. Timing may be absolutely critical, especially in cases where more than one transaction is being closed on the same day. Having the right team of title experts and closers on the job is the only solution, and the closing really starts on the day the title order is placed.
At Diamond Title Agency, everything we do is designed and planned to keep the closing on schedule and trouble free. Some of the elements of this planning include:
- Scheduling – From the receipt of an initial title order, planning is essential to meeting a set closing date. We analyze each order, and then schedule our work to make sure that every milestone is reached on time during the process.
- Tracking – As part of the scheduling for every transaction, we monitor the progress of every step to make sure it is completed on schedule. Unexpected issues are spotted immediately and corrected.
- Issue Management – When issues arise that may slow or halt progress, we turn our attention at once to finding creative, effective solutions for those issues. We never put off a difficult issue in hopes that it will solve itself.
- Communication – We keep all parties informed of the progress of their transaction, and communicate immediately if any action is needed to keep the transaction on schedule. As closing date approaches, all necessary information is provided well in advance.
- Dispute Resolution – If disputes arise between buyer and seller during the process, we work with agents to find creative solutions for those disputes, bringing our experience to bear to keep the process moving.
- Confidentiality – When confidential arrangements have been made between agents and clients, we are very careful to preserve that confidentiality. We realize that what seems like an innocent slip of the tongue can sour a transaction.
- Preparation for Closing – As the closing date approaches, we carefully script the closing procedure to match the needs of the particular transaction. All materials are prepared so they can be presented and executed in the proper sequence.
- The Closing Environment – We have multiple closing locations to offer our clients, throughout the Panama City area. All are comfortable, well lit, and spacious. We can accommodate any number of parties to the transaction.
- The Actual Closing – With all parties present, or with remote signings having taken place, Diamond Title Agency is known for its well-managed closings. Documents are presented for signing in their proper order, with needed explanations given clearly and simply. Funds are properly disbursed and every care is taken to keep the process comfortable, friendly, and efficient. Documents are neatly packaged and distributed to parties, as needed. There’s never any confusion or fumbling around at a Diamond Title closing. Our goal is always to keep smiles on the faces of all parties involved throughout the process.
Diamond Title Agency – Closing Services for Panama City & Panama City Beach (Bay County) Florida
You can count on Diamond Title Agency to provide the on time, comfortable, and efficient closings you and your clients want and deserve. Our preparations, hard work, scheduling, and tracking will keep closing dates on schedule. Our friendly, efficient closing professionals and our comfortable closing facilities will help make the actual closing process a successful and trouble-free conclusion to any real estate transaction. You can count on it. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you provide your clients with the pleasant closing experience they expect.